Tuesday, April 19, 2011

There, I fixed it.

The other day I served a table that had two little boys. One of the kids had a little cut on his knee that had opened up again. He was sitting in his chair being sad and holding a napkin on his cut. I smiled sweetly and asked if he wanted a band-aid. He shyly knodded.

Interestingly... I bought Marvel Comic Super Hero band-aids at the dollar store. We only had two left... Captain America! That kid was so excited. Turned out he needed three, though. I grabbed the other box of band-aids and let him choose his favorite color. He was so excited. He picked blue. His little brother felt left out, so I let him choose one too.

When I went to clean up their table after they left, I found a blue band-aid on the back of a chair. Hee hee. Children.

2 comments: